Thursday, June 11, 2015

school's out for summer!

last day of TK -- such a grown up kiddo, and that backpack doesn't seem so huge on him anymore. sniff sniff. 
Last week was the end of TK for Ryan.  Such a great year he had!  And I think I was more excited about the end of school than he was (no more packing lunches! yay!).  I got to help out in the classroom for the last day of school -- the Aloha Party -- and was so glad I got to see some of those faces one last time.  One of his closest buddies, William, and his family moved to Las Vegas the day school got out, so it was an emotional goodbye…for the boys and the moms!  We will miss them!


Ryan and Eli at their field trip/park and picnic day earlier in the week 
Carpooling to school with William's mom one morning
 At the Aloha Party:
Ryan and his teacher, Mrs Henning.  She was such a positive, yet strict, teacher.  A great start to his educational career!
the kids enjoyed a luau for lunch 
Brandi and Claudia -- mom helpers
The three musketeers -- Ryan, Eli and William 
 As per our tradition, I took the kids for smoothies after school.  Except this year Kaitlyn was old enough to demand to carry her own smoothie, and managed to drop it in the parking lot and we lost about 3/4 of hers.  Tears ensued, but I convinced her to get in the car, we got home and shared and she was happy again.  Phew!


Bring on the summer of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment