Saturday, March 23, 2013

a few random photos

Here are a few photos that I think are blog-worthy, without much story to go along with them.  Just fun.

the Bayer family before the Cal basketball game


We went to 2 year old Kensie's birthday party at Lemos Farm in Half Moon Bay.  Great spot for the little kids to run around, and ride a pony!  We thought there was no way Ryan would get on and ride, but here he is...and he acted like a pro...no hands!  Alexandra is behind him in the pink jacket.  They both had a great time.

the best feature of the farm...Dig Zone
 This shot was on pajama day at preschool.  They made pancakes, helped clean their own dishes, and everyone wore their pjs.  It was adorable.  So I wanted to capture a pic of Ryan after school, and he couldn't sit still to save his life.  Too much syrup I guess.  This photo was right before he took off running.

No comments:

Post a Comment