Monday, January 18, 2010

a little bit of a routine

It finally feels like we're settling into a little bit of a routine around here, and it feels really good. Ryan started sleeping in his own room, in his crib, last week and so far it's going well. He's going to bed a bit earlier now, sleeping longer stretches, and I think that's making his days much more open to learning and soaking it all in. We even began reading a book or two before we put him down for the night, and even though he's half asleep most of the time, I have to think he's listening.
And best of all, Eddy and I both watched him roll over from his tummy to his back for the first time this morning! He probably won't do it again for another few weeks, but it was so sweet for us both to be there for it.

bedtime story time


bottle time with dad

silly faces after the belly is full

2 comments:

  1. You and Ryan look so great! The bedtime reading seems like a great idea...I bet he just loves listening to you! :)

    ReplyDelete