Monday, January 25, 2010

kelley's birthday celebrations, a wee bit early

of course any birthday celebration of mine is going to include wine and cheese....

We celebrated my birthday early, with dinner at Nanny & Dzia Dzia's house. But I think the only reason we were invited over was so they could hold Ryan. I'm just sayin'.





we just need to get Ryan to learn how to actually look at the camera for these family shots

and of course, all birthdays at the Kuzak house come with delicious birthday cake

and the next day, Auntie Dana, & Auntie Drea and Uncle Chris came over to keep the celebration going...


"good thing I have Auntie Dana to keep me so well dressed"

Uncle Chris teaching Ryan about the finer points of the NFL playoffs

1 comment:

  1. Happy almost birthday! Those candles on your cake are pretty cool - so way to go Mary Sue. Love the pics of Ryan:)

    x

    ReplyDelete