Saturday, May 17, 2014

picasso

Ryan all of a sudden, all on his own, has become obsessed with coloring.  For the last 2 years I've had a box of art stuff, crayons and markers galore, coloring books and blank paper, construction paper, you get the idea.  And he's shown very little interest.  But in the last week or so, he started, and now he won't stop.  And I love it!  
Maybe it's because we finally purchased a kid size table and chairs…

For teacher appreciation week at school, the kids were supposed to make a card for their teachers.  Ryan wrote out every single letter on this card by himself…I only helped with the "Y" and the "S" after he sorta got them right.  And his teacher's name is Celeste…not Deles like Eddy thought.  Apparently Eddy forgot that when reading kid writing, you must tie multiple lines together to make one word.  

a little painting at school, with his friend Luke
once again, little miss K wishes she was in preschool NOW….joining in circle time at the beginning of the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment