Wednesday, April 2, 2014

gymnastics

I am glad I am stubborn.  Sometimes.  As it was definitely not easy to force Ryan to go to gymnastics in the beginning.  It was 4 weeks of crying, not participating, and overall just frustrating.  But then, something clicked, Ryan started to enjoy it (as I knew he would), and it has been really fun ever since.  Last week Ryan's class did a skills performance of sorts, each kid went through the circuit one at a time, so the parents could take pictures.  I had my work cut out for me, keeping Kaitlyn out of the mix and trying to snap photos of Ryan on my iPhone (which is definitely not fast enough to capture anything).  Ryan was super proud.  It was awesome.  Here are a few (blurry) pics from over the last few weeks…
the huge foam pit -- who doesn't love jumping into this thing?


this is the face I now get when I say "cheese"
Kaitlyn loves the teachers 
handstand
tuck hold
another handstand 
back walkover
jump off a huge block
one happy, proud gymnast (and the littler one has loved it from the word go)


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! So bummed we don't get to join in the fun now.

    ReplyDelete