Thursday, February 20, 2014

viva las vegas


2 weeks ago, Eddy was star dad of the year and managed to keep our house running while I scooted off to Vegas for 3 days.  It was for a physical therapy conference, so it wasn't too exciting.  But I did get to spend some fantastic girl time with 2 of my favorite people, my roommates from PT school, Katie and Cristen.  So we learned a little, laughed a lot, and all in all had a fabulous trip.  And of course, it was pretty amazing to come home to the 3 people I love most in this world.  Always good to leave, and even better to come home!
we were a Vegas anomaly…spent around 5 dollars total, amongst the 3 of us, on gambling.  But Katie did manage to win $5 back.  Way to go Williams!
very very cool decorations at the Wynn hotel for Chinese New Year (most of it made of flowers)


caipiroscas -- some Brazilian drink that was very tasty, no matter how you pronounce it (Told you I'd put this on the blog Katie)


Love you girls!  When's our next get together??

No comments:

Post a Comment