Thursday, October 17, 2013

pumpkins

It's that time of year again...time for some pumpkin love!  
I worked this past weekend, so Eddy took the kids to a local produce stand that does a pretty great pumpkin patch theme of their own.  And the kids managed to bring home dried corn kernels tucked into their pockets and crevices (from the huge pit of dried corn they crawled through) that I've been finding all over the house this entire week.
not a great expression on K's face, but that is a huge pit of dried corn kernels
the scene at Larry's Produce
And then yesterday Ryan's preschool had a field trip to Stanley Lane pumpkin patch.  The same one as last year.  And just as much fun.  Kaitlyn was a bit bigger than last year, and she loved it even more.  I mean, what 15 month old doesn't love picking up and throwing lots and lots of hay? Oh, and of course there were pumpkins...
she has entered the pointing at everything phase
Nanny came with me, to help chase both of these kiddos around.  Thanks for the help Nanny!
just a boy and a cool and old old tractor
peek-a-boo

inside the giant haystack pyramid
that is one big pumpkin...and sadly, no, this is not the one we ended up bringing home


even Kaitlyn got to ride the huge pumpkin
I couldn't get these two in the same place at the same time, sadly this is the only one I got 

No comments:

Post a Comment