Monday, September 23, 2013

regular old life

We've been busy lately, but mostly just routine, daily life kind of stuff.  But some of my favorite photos come from these daily, routine things.  So I thought I'd post a few here.
just hanging out in the toy box
Ryan has started to drop his nap, and a few afternoons per week he is doing well with quiet time in his room.  He used every single one of his legos on this creation the other day
 And bath time is ALWAYS a good ol' time


the mohawk twins
 We had our first ever family movie night this past weekend.  Kaitlyn was around for the first few minutes, but then it was her bed time.  Ryan loved staying up a little past his bedtime, and loved movie time with mom & dad.

In a true moment of weakness....we were at Costco as a family, and thought we'd add to our giant plush thanks to Costco collection, and picked up this fun lion chair for Kaitlyn.  As you can see, she is in love.


Eddy and Ryan were at the Cal game last weekend, so Kaitlyn and I were showing a little Husky love at home
cool mosaic wall at a cool playground in Napa
teaching Kaitlyn how to steer the fire truck

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to be nearby soon!! I can't wait to see you and get our kiddos together!!

    ReplyDelete