Monday, July 1, 2013

hitting the links

Every year at this time, our PT department gets together for a 9 hole golf tournament.  We've done it 8 years in a row.  And this year was no different.  It's on a crappy course, but we all manage to have a blast.  This year our friend Cristen just happened to be staying with us, and our good friend Stoo came up for the weekend.  Good thing he's a PT too, so he had no problem fitting in with the crowd on the links.  Eddy, Cristen, Stoo, and I were a foursome (and I think we came in with the lowest score...thanks to Eddy and Stoo.  Cristen and I were just there to look pretty).  Oh, and Cristen was the genius who bought the socks for us to wear.  Would've been more fun, if it weren't for the 95 degree temps that afternoon.
the crew (Stoo was taking the photo)
"Where'd that ball go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment