I will post pictures of Christmas soon...but I recently (as in yesterday) figured out what Instagram is all about. And no, I will not be posting my photos for all in the world to see, but it's so much fun to edit these iPhone pictures and make them look funky and fun! Just one more thing to suck up the precious little free time I have. Ahhhh, technology. So enjoy...
 |
| can't get enough of this picture, can you tell? |
We met up with my girlfriend Lindsey yesterday, with her 2 girls Hadley and Ella to do our annual Christmas book exchange. Our other friend Megan had to call out sick, and they were so missed! But I think the kiddos had fun opening more presents, and then running themselves silly at the park.
 |
| Ryan has to stick his ground with all these girls around him! |
And last week we met up with my friend Kim and her family at the Oakland Zoo...Ryan and Jack loved riding the firetruck ride, maybe even more than the animals.
 |
| a couple of monkeys at the zoo (in front of the real monkeys) |
No comments:
Post a Comment