Ryan has finally discovered the small makeshift dress up box that I started to create about a year ago. Basically, it contains the things I didn't really know what to do with or where to put...4 plastic fireman hats, some mardi gras beads, Eddy's old triathlon jersey and soccer jersey (well washed and smelling fresh mind you), etc. Ryan now loves to pretend he's a fireman, with or without mardi gras beads, depending on the day. He pretends to spray everything with a fire hose saying "I'm just gonna put out the fire mama". "I'm just..." is his newest phrase. "I'm just gonna open the door a little bit", "I'm just gonna do this right now", "I'm just gonna go outside now". It's all
just pretty darn cute.
 |
| fireman Ryan (note the rain boots on the wrong feet) |
 |
| on the move... |
 |
| in his truck, "putting out the fire" |
No comments:
Post a Comment