And since all he would wear for this date was his firetruck undies (no diaper, and no, he's still not even close to being potty trained), this was what breakfast looked like...
First course...oatmeal. Bib was requested by the little man, because as you may have guessed, I can't get him to wear anything that he doesn't want to wear lately.
| lame face because he's actually saying "cheese", as he does for every photo these days |
And then breakfast promptly ended when Ryan said "I'm pooping mommy", which followed with a rapid hand washing and a quick transfer to the potty chair in the bathroom. Thankfully he hadn't actually gone in his undies, and he then did not go on the potty as well, but about 2 minutes after I put a diaper on him he proceeded to go. Crisis averted. One point for mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment