Last week Ryan and I, along with my parents, went into the city to the Academy of Sciences and the Aquarium. It was Ry's 3rd time there, although this was the first time there since he's been up and walking. And it was a whole different ball game this time around. He loved everything...for about 45 minutes. And then, with the combo of skipping his morning nap along with the plethora of school kids on field trips and the overstimulating everything, he began his downhill spiral to melt down city. We managed to stay a bit longer, and even managed to stuff down some lunch before heading back to the car. Thank goodness my parents were there...it took 3 of us to manage it all. But on the bright side, Ryan got to see cool boy things like snakes and lizards. And he loved running through the hallways of the aquarium. It didn't leave much free time for the rest of us to enjoy the exhibits, but oh well, there's always next time.
2 monkeys....
Touching the starfish
The lifesize giant tortise. We couldn't peel Ry away from it
The downhill spiral....Ryan has somehow learned the "turn into a wet noodle" trick. Awesome.
(Thanks for the photos pops, terrible mom that I am forgot my camera that day. Not that I had much extra time to take any pictures.)
I like the wet noodle trick! I think that's most kiddos favorite! LOL! Cute boots too by the way! :)
ReplyDelete