Our day started with Eddy dropping Ryan off in our bedroom as he left for work, as I was just waking up. Ry was ready to get the day started, full of energy, like always.
Ryan has gotten pretty good at pushing the buttons on the phone...who has a phone with a cord anymore?
Next room to explore, the kitchen. Let's start with helping mom unload the dishwasher. And then I'll practice opening and closing the dishwasher door.
| if only I could get up here to reach a little better |
A bit later today, we ended up at home after our errands, with 2 new tubes of wrapping paper. Perfect toys...swords? Or perhaps hiking sticks?
We stuck with the hiking sticks theme, and practiced a little walking. Ryan did great with these, and I was barely helping him I swear! This little guy is gonna be doing this on his own very soon. 
These are a few pics from the other day, that I couldn't pass by. Ryan loves to crawl back behind this bench in our bathroom. And this day he was having a blast, pounding on the bench and laughing at himself. Until he realized that he couldn't get out very easily on his own!
More trouble in the kitchen....
And this is one of my favorites. Recently, he has been way too interested in moving around and couldn't care less about drinking his morning bottle. So I end up leaving it on the coffee table, and hope that he'll come back to it when he wants more. Usually I offer it a few more times before breakfast. But on this particular morning, I caught him sneaking back to the bottle and then glancing at me to show me that he really can do it all on his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment