As I sat on the floor with Ryan this morning, enjoying my cup of coffee while he was playing, which is what we do pretty much every morning I'm home...I watched in amazement at how he managed to throw the ball into the bottom of the exersaucer, and then army crawl himself over to it to try and get it back.
And then as he managed to get the ball out, he also managed to get himself a little bit stuck, or at least he couldn't coordinate the backwards crawl while ducking his head. He probably would have wiggled his way out, but it seemed too cruel to just watch while enjoying my coffee, so I helped the little fella out and set him free (after taking a few pictures, of course).
A few thoughts from the Williams clan. A: Ryan and Aiden have the same overhead gym. B: Ry and A have the same ExerSaucer. C: Ry and A have the same car PJs. D: Ry and A have the same ball. It's like parallel East Coast/West Coast babies...+6 weeks but whatever. Move here already, huh? Oh, and I miss seeing those slippers. Good Boston memories!!! Move here already, huh? (Oh did I already say that?!) Love and miss ya! Big hugs to Ry from Aiden.
ReplyDeleteKatie