Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ryan's hospital stay

After a good 2 days in the hospital, we were ready to head home and try this parenting thing on our own. Ryan managed to survive the battery of tests and procedures during his stay, but I think he's glad to be home as well. Now we just need to tackle the sleeping during the night thing....something tells me this might take awhile to master.


our family portrait as we leave the hospital on Saturday morning

Ryan's first car seat experience


the sleeping Bayer boys




Aunt Andrea & Aunt Dana, right after Ryan's arrival

Ryan meets Nonni and Nonno Bayer

Dzia Dzia and Nanny Kuzak

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet him! I've been checking all the time for pictures and these are so wonderful! Thanks for posting, Kel and Eddy.

    Hope you are getting some sleep! (even in small doses!)
    X Lindsay

    ReplyDelete